Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Influenster Vow Vox Box!

Influenster Vow Vox Box


I was super excited to receive my Influenster Vow Vox Box in the mail! I knew it was going to be a good one!

The Olay tone correcting cream is by far my favorite product in the box! I LOVE the smell and it makes my skin so smooth and soft all day! I use it right after I wash my face and my face doesn't get oily throughout the day!
Retail: $30.99 (Walmart has it for $23.97)
The EcoTools complexion sponge is great too! It leaves your skin exfoliated and soft but not red!
Retail: $5.99
The Sally Hansen polish in Barracuda is so pretty!
I used it on my daughters nails (Seen Below) and she loved it!
Retail: $7.99


I never thought I would actually try the Tide to go pen. I was VERY skeptical about it working. Boy am I lucky that I got one in my VoxBox. It works wonders! I will be buying this again!
Retail: 3 pack for $7.99
 This is a product I have tried before. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft after shaving!
Retail: $2.19 (8 oz.)

The last thing in the box was a 50% off code to Riley and Grey custom wedding website services. This isn't really my thing but I checked them out and they do amazing work!

I was very impressed by this voxbox. I usually am impressed by a couple products but I was happy with EVERYTHING in this box. Thank you Influenster!

bac62c61d96bc4aec5f65d8719af0f49a38ca221682457f6aa

No comments:

Post a Comment