Sunday, October 28, 2012

Beauty is my life

     I love all things beauty related! I love making others feel better about themselves! I like to help as much as I can! Beauty to me can make you can your attitude change in an instant. It can make you more confident, it can make you happier... it can also let you express yourself like you never could before.
    
     My life has fallen into a bit of a rut. Making me feel very "blah". I started this blog to express my feelings, to help people by voicing my opinion. I LOVE makeup, actually all beauty products. I love expressing myself through my hair (coloring and style), my makeup, and my fashion. I LOVE fashion design and interior design. Anything where I can help brighten and beautify my surroundings and anyone that wants my help! :)
    
     ~Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment