Sunday, November 4, 2012

The blues of blue eyes...



     This is the image that pops in my head whenever someone mentions blue eyeshadow to me... People always say "Your eyes are so beautiful, they would pop if you wore blue eyeshadow."
NO they would not... I would look like a clown...

     It seems like everytime I find an eyeshadow trio or quad for blue eyes it has blue in it...

     See what I mean? :) I love Almay products though, and maybe there are more people like me out there because they changed it up!!!



     YAY! LOOK ME NO BLUE!!!! Also, fun note, I love these colors for my eyes. Bronze, golds, reds, oranges, and green are my go to colors. I feel like my eyes look so bright! When I want a bold eye I go for hot pink and red. I love statement eyeshadows. Depending on the look your going for you can match your eyeliner accordingly. If you want a bright, bold eye go with black liner and put some eyeshadow under your lower lashes! If you want something a little more toned down I would go with a thin line of brown liner.

     Don't be afraid to be dramatic and express yourself though your makeup. If your bold let it show through! No one can fault you for being your bold beautiful self!

Here is a list of single shadows I love!!!

1. M.A.C eyeshadow in Coppering ($15 USD)
2. Milani Runway Eyes Palette in Glamorus Gems ($7.97 USD Walmart, $8.99 on website)
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Give Me Gold and Coral Oasis ($7.94 USD Walmart, $9.99 Web)
4. E.L.F single eyeshadow in Wild Wheat and Raspberry Truffle ($3.00 USD)
5. L.A. Colors 5 color metalic shadows in Fiesta ($3.00 or $4.00 USD online, $1.00 in dollar stores)

~♥‿♥~ Melissa

    

No comments:

Post a Comment