Monday, December 1, 2014

What do I love about Influenster?

 What do I love about Influenster?

Influenster has given me the chance to try great products that I wouldn't normally see myself trying. It has broadened my knowledge of products and has given me great advice!


I have gotten sent "mommy" products like the Braun No Touch thermometer and Tide to go pen. Both products have become staples in my household! I love them.


My makeup routine was pretty basic, but thanks to Influenster I have tried new products, like Mary Kay. I have always thought Mary Kay was a brand for older women, but since Influenster sent me some of the products to try I have found out that they have on trend items and fun flirty colors! I love their mascara primer as well! I never knew how much of a difference it makes until I got to try it!




I have also found my new FAVORITE face cream thanks to Influenster! I would have never in a million years spent the $25 on Olay face cream. I just couldn't bring myself to try it. So I was extremely excited to see it in my Influenster #Vowvoxbox! Now that I have tried it (and used it up) I can totally see myself spending the money for it! 

And that is what Influenster is all about! Trying new products that you never thought you would try. (Also it is great that it is FREE!!) Being an Influenster is super easy too! Just go to the Influenster website and sign up. Also it gets even easier if you have an Iphone! You can download the new mobile app and use Influenster on the go! You can take it to a store and look up reviews on products before you even buy it! 

The reviews on Influenster are a super big help as well! There have been plenty of times that I wasn't sure about spending a lot of money on a product, so I looked up the reviews on it. The reviews are done by REAL people, no BS reviews! If for some reason after reading the reviews, you still have a question, you can ask it and one of the other Influenster Divas (or Dudes) will answer it for you!

Influenster is a great place for people to get together for the love of products! You can interact with people all over and you can find the best products for you and your family. Also you get a chance to try products, for free!! The brand badges aren't just the few I talked about either! There is a badge for everyone, whatever you like I'm sure there is a badge for you! 

So go check it out! I have some invites left as well leave me a comment if you want one!

WWW.INFLUENSTER.COM

**The Influenster App**
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment