Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Favorite Brow Products.

My favorite brow products.


This product is my life saver. The little end is great for the bottom of my eyebrows. My arch isn't very prominent so I like to trim a little under my brow to make it stand out more.

 I have two brow pencils that I love. The first one is the NYC liner in Taupe. It is a great color for dark blonde people. It has a hint of a red tint which is great for me! The next pencil that I love is the Anastasia Brow Wiz in soft brown. It is great because it is really thin and you can build it up.



There are some other products like ELF brow stencils, ELF brow gel and the ELF brow kit in light, that I use less often but still like. These products are affordable and work well.


As for a highlight under my arch I use one of two products. I either use Almay Creme Brulee, which is very glittery! Or I will use MAC lightscapade. Which I also use as a cheek bone highlight. This by far is my favorite MAC product, crazy right?


What are your favorite brow products? Tell me in the comments below!

Don't forget to follow me!
Instagram: queenbunny496
Twitter: Queen_bunny216
Pinterest: molsen496
www.youtube.com/molsen496
www.facebook.com/molsen496

No comments:

Post a Comment