Friday, December 21, 2012

Influenster Holiday Voxbox 2012!!!!


I was so excited to receive my Voxbox in the mail today! I LOVE FREE STUFF! :)
In the box I got a Goody Quikstyle Paddle Brush, Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal cup, NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City, Kiss Nail Dress (Leopard print), an Eboost sample in Pink Lemonade and $25 off my first shoe purchase from Sole Society!
 
Here is some info on the products! (The opinions are mine!!)
 
Quaker real medleys oatmeal cup! (Retails $1.79 a cup)
~I am not a big fan of oatmeal... but this oatmeal is great! It has strawberries, whole blueberries, raspberries, and multi grain oats. The best thing about it is you just add water and microwave! I am not a morning person at all and this is so easy! 45 seconds to done!
 
Goody Quikstyle Paddle Brush (Retails $11.99)
I have seen this brush at Wal-Mart, well everyday! I think that it works well for people with thin hair, but my hair is SUPER thick and it doesn't get out as much water as I thought it would. Maybe Goody will make a version for people with thick hair one day. For now I will use this and then a towel.
 
NYC Liquid Lipshine (Retails $2.49)
I was really surprised by this product. It gives a beautiful shine and smells wonderful! I have never owned a nude gloss, but the color is so cute!!! I got Nude York City and it is not to overbearing! I am loving it!
 
Kiss Nail Dress (Retails $6.99)
I have seen tutorials on this products! I am super excited I got them! They can be used on your fingernails and toenails! I got the leopard print, it is so adorable and there is just enough glitter!
 
Eboost pink lemonade (Retails $28 for a box of 20 powders)
I have never heard of this before! It says that it will boost your mood, focus and immunity with natural ingredients... I can't wait until I get to try it! I have a long drive coming up in a couple days I need to have good focus on!
 
Sole Society Coupon ($25 off your first purchase)
The site has cute shoes starting at $49.95! If you want to get $25 off your first purchase just type in
INFLUENSTER25 and you will! Your welcome! :) I can't wait until I find the perfect pair of shoes to get!!!
 
If you want to get a chance to receive a great Voxbox like this one then all you need to do is go to www.influenster.com and sign up! Happy Holidays everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment