Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ulta Carnivale Collection

 
I know I'm late reviewing this palette! I got it on sale at Ulta before Thanksgiving, I believe I paid about $6 for it. I had been thinking about getting it for a while but never did. Finally I saw it in the sale section and thought it must be fate!
For the most part I really like this palette. I love the packaging, and the color payoff. With exception of Majesty which even with a primer is not as bold as I would have liked.

 
The set contains 9 shadows, 1 bronzer, 1 lip color, 1 mini brown eyeliner, 1 double-sided sponge tip/lip brush, and 1 mini blush brush. The set also comes with 2 designer looks! (Pictured above)
Unfortunately they are all shimmer/glitter shades, so if you like matte... this palette is not for you!

 
The names of the shadows are as followed as well as a description.
Sun-kissed- Burnt Orange
Green Machine- Bold Emerald Green (Pictured)
Silk- Off White-Cream (Good highlight)
Molten- Dark Chocolate Brown
Majesty- Bold Purple, not pigmented (Pictured)
Honey Bee- Bright Yellow (Pictured)
Cherry Bomb- Bright Bold Red (The Reason I Got the Set)
Sapphire- Deep Navy Blue
Trendsetter- Bronze/Milk Chocolate
 
Lip Color: Flirtini- Light Coral Pink
 
Bronzer: Sunkissed
 


No comments:

Post a Comment